- Name : Macro Expert Enterprise
- Version : 3.5.1
- OS : Windows
- Type : Macro
Subscribe v Free Download
- Homepage : SalePage
Macro Expert is an automation software. It can do simple tasks like backing up files, typing email addresses, or more complex ones like importing data, application testing and extracting data from the web. Macro Expert can do whatever you do
- Powerful actions system : Macro Expert provides 260+ actions and covers most of the possible automated tasks needs. Most actions of Macro Expert can be divided into the following groups: Interactivity (Mouse and keyboard), Webpage, FTP, Inte.com, File, Email, Excel Document, Database, Flow, Loop, System, Text, Window, etc.
- Simple and natural way to build macros with no programming required! : Macro Script Editor is a powerful tool for editing the macro script. You just drag-and-drop appropriate actions to develop your automation application, never writing a single line of code even if creating a complex macro. In Script Editor, all actions of the macro will be presented in the manner that clearly describes what they do. This greatly reduces learning and development cost.
- Centralized macros management : Macro Expert is a collection of several separate applications, Macro Manager, Macro Script Editor, Macro Player and Macro Service. Macro Manager is a tool for administering the macro list, such as creating a new macro, importing an existing macro, removing a macro from the list, setting the global options or changing the property of a macro and much more.
- Smarter Recorder : You can create a macro by recording mouse and keyboard activities. The macro recorder will inspect the window state during the progress of recording to ensure the new macro's flexibility - i.e. it performs correctly even if the destination window position or size is changed later.
- Debugging macro script : When a macro didn't go according to plan, you need to determine what exactly causes the macro to fail. The Script Editor provides the debugging features to allow you to observe and test the whole or parts of the macro and to easily correct errors in a macro.
- Scheduler : The scheduler is an easy and convenient way to automatically launch a macro. It can schedule a macro to perform the tasks at a specific time. You can also schedule the macro to launch periodically (daily, weekly or monthly). Every managed macro can have up to 16 schedule items.
- Triggers : The triggers give the macro an ability to automatically launch in response to certain events. For example, when a user logs into the desktop, a specified window opens, closes, is focused, a specified file is created or modified. A managed macro can have up to 16 triggers associated with it.
- Temporary Macro : Temporary Macro records the activities that are used only for a short time and then discarded. It will be overwritten each time you record new one.
- Password protected : Each macro can be protected by a password. This helps to prevent unauthorized access to your macro in a multi-user environment. The password can even be promted before launching the macro.
- Auto-logon : Macro Expert has an ability to automatically logon or unlock a workstation for playing a macro. It's useful when a macro should be executed but there is no user logged into the desktop or the workstation is locked.
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.
Tags : Macro Expert